Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LESSONS IN LIFE

# 1
Dont let someone become a priority in your life,
when you are just an option in theirs.
Relationships work best when they are balanced.

# 2
Never Explain yourself to anyone
Because the person who likes you doesnt need it
and the person who dislikes you wont believe it

# 3
When you keep saying you're busy, then you're never free,
When you keep saying you have no time, then you will never have time.
When you keep saying that you'll do it tomorrow, then your tomorrow will never come.

# 4
We make them cry who care for us
We cry for those who never care for us
And we care for those who will never cry for us.

# 5
Dont promise when you are in joy,
Dont promise when you're in sorrow,
Dont take decisions when you're angry
Think twice. Act wise.

# 6
First I was dying to finish high school and start college,
And then I was dying to finish college and start working,
Then I was dying to marry and have children,
And then was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work,
But then I was dying to retire,
And now I am dying,
And I realised that I completely forgot to live........

Please dont let this happen to you. Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each da

No comments:

Post a Comment